The term “Website” means, collectively, our website, the San-Osclass products, our partners’ products, each other website operated by San-Osclass , and san-osclass.com./p>
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access or use our Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with Osclass products.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through the Website;
- In e-mail or other electronic messages between you and San-Osclass;
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website;
- When you create a San-Osclass account; or
- When you sign-up to receive our newsletters.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by San-Osclass or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible on or from the Website.
Information about you collected by the San-Osclass Team and how it is collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online/offline. (“personal information”);
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as having a pet or a plant; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide to the San-Osclass Team and it’s partners through San-Osclass Website
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to one of our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; or
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
To request removal of your user contributions on the Website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your user contribution, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and the reasons why.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. We may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
To learn more information about cookies, you can read our Cookies Policy. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- Children’s Information
Our Website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under thirteen (13) without parental consent.
How the San-Osclass Team uses your information
We use your information that we collect or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, newsletters, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other lawful purpose.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We reserve the right to share, loan, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your information to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
- To a subsidiary of San-Osclass;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To our partners who have a module, which you downloaded, on our Website, and we may be compensated for such disclosure;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of San-Osclass’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by San-Osclass about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of San-Osclass, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
Choices about how the San-Osclass team uses and discloses your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. san-osclass.com gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with san-osclass.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. You can update or change your information in your user account.
You can always choose not to provide mandatory information but you will not be able to use the service normally with all its special features. You can add or update certain information on your user account.
- Please alter your preferences in your user account if you do not want to receive e-mail, newsletters or other mail from us.
- The help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com. to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Information that you disclose to third parties
Any information that you disclose to third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Your information may be hosted on servers of our hosting company in Russia or other countries of Europe. By using our Website or providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of your information to these servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.